Chocolate Banana Walnut Bread...


Chocolate Banana Walnut Bread
Love chocolate? So do I... This bread is moist, with a great chocolate flavor. Great, right out of the oven slathered with butter.

Implements:
You'll need two bowls and a wooden spoon
measuring spoons
measuring cups
One glass or metal bread pan, sprayed with non-stick spray OR wiped well with butter.

Ingredients: DRY: First bowl
1 and 3/4 Cup flour
1 and 1/4 Cup white sugar
1/2 Cup powdered Chocolate
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
Mix all dry ingredients together.

WET: Second bowl
 mash 3 bananas.
Add 2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1/2 Cup melted butter
1 Cup chopped Walnuts (as many as you like)
Mix well

Now, combine the wet ingredients with the dry.
Mix well
Put into a preheated 375 F oven and bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.  About 55 to 65 minutes.
Just check it with the toothpick...
Let cool slightly then turn out onto a cooling rack.
Slice when ready!

Comments

Pam said…
Oh that sounds so good! Never had chocolate banana bread, will have to give this a try.
Sally said…
NO NO NO

Well, okay, it does sound and look good. You know I'm gonna have to make that. :)

xoxo
making this today, too cold to do much else.
Sally said…
I made a loaf pound cake yesterday; it flopped and could actually kill someone. Just kidding, but I'm still trying! :)

xoxo

Popular Posts